Jan 21, 2008

If I were to write a book..

I've been doing some serious thinking about possibly writing a book.
The only problem is, I don't think I've had enough life experience to write a negation about my life. What would the chapters be about? Would I make personal or generalized?

Does my life even compare to what others have to had to through. I look at my life and look at how forunate I am to have people that surround me with their love and advice and tender-heartedness. I don't live a life of constant persecuation that people have to live. I don't have to worry about my next meal to come. I don' have to worry about providing for my family [yet.] I think I take all of this for granted.

No comments:

Details:

I need a place to vent and to help me process some of the junk in my life.