Nov 19, 2007

I tried so hard.

Linkin Park has never meant so much to me until now.
In my opinion, it's always so hard to go back to God whenever something like this happens. But in my eyes, I feel like I got lead on for 5 straight months. I mean, I'm sure God is trying to teach me through all of this. Aka, don't give my heart too early, don't attract to ultra-conservatives, meet/talk to the parents towards the very end of the relationship, etc.
I honestly want to say that I give up. I prayed a prayer last night saying that I give something in my life that is that one and only thing that I won't give up to God. I wanted to give God my world of dating/relationships. Now, it's easy praying a prayer, but actually coming through with follow-through is a whole different story.

Well, I don't want to depress myself by writing in this, trying to feel sorry for myself.

I tried so hard and got so far,
but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

No comments:

Details:

I need a place to vent and to help me process some of the junk in my life.